Thursday, July 16, 2015

How Good SEO Can Affect A Buyer’s Decision

Search engine optimization is one of the best ways anyone can market their business. Being the first option that a potential customer sees when they search for what your business offers online is something that you can’t put a value on. Sure you can do the math (find out how many searches per month that particular keyword gets on average and multiply it by the average number of clicks the number one position gets then multiply that by the value of the sale), but you really can’t put a value on being recognized as the authority in your particular niche.

Let me give you an example. I’m a huge fan of BBQ ribs and I literally salivate at the thought of our annual Rib Fest in my town of Rochester, NY. I do all of the cooking in our house, partly because I love to cook and partly out of necessity (let’s just say I didn’t marry my wife for her culinary prowess). So because of my passion for both cooking and BBQ, I got it in my head that I wanted to get myself a smoker. Now I got myself so fired up about this that I was absolutely set on buying myself a smoker.

Rochester NY Smoker

My Smoker in the Lovely Rochester, NY Weather

But I really didn’t know anything about smokers. I’d seen the huge ones at our local BBQ joints in town and marveled over the giant rigs at the competitions I would frequent. But I had zero clue when it came to a weekend hero, backyard smoker. So naturally I did what everyone else does. I Googled it. Now bear in mind that I was absolutely set on buying myself a smoker, but I couldn’t settle for some cheapo budget rig. I needed the real deal. So when I did my research, I looked up all types of things on google. Best smoker. Top rated smoker. Best backyard smoker. I googled a ton of terms. The thing is, I kept seeing one particular smoker show up at the top of the search engines every time. To be honest, I even tried to get away from it because I thought it looked weird. Kind of looks like R2D2. I really didn’t like the way it looked. But every single search, there it was. Now no matter how I felt about the look of the thing, this made a huge impression on me. And it’s actually the one I ended up buying. And to this day, I truly believe it’s the best smoker there is. Not because I’ve tried every different smoker out there. But because all of the searches I performed when I wanted to buy my smoker, this one came up on top.

This is the same exact thing for any business out there. Imagine if you are a lawyer in your town. If someone is searching online for lawyer terms and your website keeps showing up number one, what are they going to think? You are the best there is, right? You are the authority in your town for lawyer. At this point, they are making a buying decision. They are not searching these terms for fun. With your site being the first thing for every term they search, you are going to get the call first. That is what good search engine optimization does. It gives you the opportunity to be the first option your potential customer sees when they are looking for what you offer. And you can’t ask for more than that.

Best Rochester SEO Testimonial Craig Tuttle Marketing

A Testimonial From One Of My Customers Left On MY LinkedIn Profile

I talk to businesses all the time that tell me “no thanks, not interested” and that’s fine with me. I understand that they probably get pitched a million times a day and they are tired of it. But the fact is that someone is going to be ranked number one for what you offer and if you’re not doing everything you can to be that person, or that authority, then you are losing out on a massive potential.

If you are ready to be that authority, then fill out our Discover Form today and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours and show you how we can make it happen for you. We’ll make you the R2D2 smoker of your niche!

Guaranteed!

Go To Our Discovery Form Here

No comments:

Post a Comment